Privacy and Legal Warning
In compliance with that stated in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th December, on Personal Data Protection, Cadagua informs you on the following and you expressly agree that:
1. The personal data you provide via this Web Site will be included in a file owned by Cadagua, duly registered in the General Data Protection Registry. The purpose of this file is the management of the Web Site Users, the provision of the services requested and, in general, the management, development and compliance with the relationship established between Cadagua and those providing their personal data via the Web Site.
2. You guarantee that the data given are true, precise, complete and up to date, being responsible for any direct or indirect damage which may be caused as a consequence of your non-compliance with such obligation. In the case that the data provided belongs to a third party, you guarantee you have informed this third party on the aspects contained in this document and have obtained his/her authorisation to provide his/her data to Cadagua for the purposes indicated.
3. In the case that the personal data are collected by means of the form appearing to that end in the Web Site, you will provide those marked with an asterisk at the very least as, if these data considered to be necessary were not supplied, Cadagua will not accept or manage the Web Service or the consultation made.
4. In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancelation and opposition regarding your data, please write to the following address: GRAN VÍA, 47 · 7º BILBAO (ESPAÑA).
5. In response to the concern of Cadagua in guaranteeing the safety and confidentiality of your data, the required personal data protection safety levels have been adopted and the technical means within its reach have been installed to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal data provided via www.cadagua.es.
6. In accordance with that established in Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, in the case you do not wish to receive any further commercial communications from Cadagua, you may request this by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.