Extension and upgrading of the Sludge Line at the municipal waste water treatment of Gorzów Wielkopolski.
The works involved a major modernization of the plant that consisted of a number of activities:
- Demolition and construction of new structures (digesters)
- Refurbishment of thickening building
- New thickening and dewatering facility (using centrifuges)
- Construction of new sludge storage tanks (dehydrated)
- Renovation of electrical cogeneration and biogas management facilities.
Type of treatment
Sludge digestion, thickening, dehydration, biogas management and cogeneration.
Location: Gorzow Wielkopolski, Poland
Equivalent population: 239.800
Capacity: 8.000 m3/day